The Artist The Artist

I don't forgive my idiot friends or any so called artists that paid money to college to get their art degrees. Art degrees are shit tier degrees, and any sort of googling along the multi year path to the degree could've prevented the mistake from becoming a worse debt sinkhole: Art simply doesn't make money. That's art by the definetion of the textbook, so to speak.

Expression is beautiful, and this animation earns 5 stars from me

Quickshorts - Christmas Quickshorts - Christmas

it is incoherent

Omnislash FAIL Omnislash FAIL

You forgot the menu. If you can't be bothered to add a simple menu, the videos gonna reply itself, forcing me to listen to it twice while I'm writing the review, making me delete my 5 star rating and giving you 0.

This is incomplete. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

originalhobodeadfish responds:

I appologize for the inconvenience, I am new to posting on Newgrounds, if you could give me more info on this, I'd be glad to change it. I plan on being here a while so any advice would be helpful.

Driving My House To Idaho Driving My House To Idaho

sexy animations by a sexy person. I wish I could rate it higher, I am getting rock hard

Skin : A Pixel Nightmare Skin : A Pixel Nightmare

Please note this IS NOT a game it's a animation

He knows your all stupid skcuf

Clockworkpixel responds:

Can't be to careful on the internet

Good Citizen Good Citizen

remain vigilant by being knowledgeable? This videos as stupid as the rest, you can't do anything, you a mouse in a snake pit. Even with all the knowledge of the underlying infrastructure of the snakes biology, the snake will still devour the mouse.

KiWiArts responds:

I got to correct you it's more like 99 mice and one snake. And the reason why they get devoured is because they are unaware of their collective power.

Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

BUT THE LOADING SCREEN! THEY WERE HAPPY!! HAPPY!!!

Paperfuck Paperfuck

Newgrounds could do with more quality, abstract stuff like this imo

The Psychadelic Cholo The Psychadelic Cholo

Deep

well made. watch how shitfucks rate this 6/10 and say that it didn't appeal to them, just you watch.

sapoman responds:

It's alright. I can only get better...

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

???

It looks like your stereotypical retarded ass newgrounds flash animation, made for 13 years from birth pizza faced fucking retards that quote things from 4chan in every other sentence. That aside, it is well made, you have a great amount of potential.