Journey East Journey East

Pretty interesting.

There is so many things that are wrong with it, I don't want to be the one that offers you the article on how to fix it all. I'll leave that work to someone else with no life. Where it stands, I think you know the general problems with it, your just wanting some feedback at this point.

Right off the bat, it's strange the way the guy tells you to make your name, but you can click the ok button under it. That was a foreshadowing of many problems to come.

Just fix it dude, you don't need people telling you a lot of common sense problems. THEN you should release it and let people get flustured over the bugs they encounter. This is not beta yet.

Asteroid Hell Asteroid Hell

I got $200 headphones for nothing.

I can't play for longer than 5 seconds without dying

I don't care if the game is meant to be hard, I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say you have to compensate outside of your shell and see what the game industry looks like when it comes to difficulty. I lasted longer on Silver Surfer, and that game is hard as ass

This is newgrounds. Flash. html 5 goes on your website buddy

B1KMusic responds:

>I got $200 headphones for nothing

Wut

Also, If newgrounds was about flash and not HTML5, they would not have spent several hours implementing an HTML5 uploading system into NewGrounds. Get with the times, bro. Flash is old technology. HTML5 is open, community-drive, works out of the box, and works better than flash for many reasons. Apple blocks flash, Google dreams of a web without flash, and even Adobe has made a flash-to-HTML5 converter, signifying that they have waved the white flag.

Slime Quest Slime Quest

lol mintpaw you directed someone to check out a (what i thought to be) a great example on the forums. This reminds me of how professors in college make their students buy the books they wrote for the class lectures.

No but seriously this is a solid game. I mean, there's nothing to prod at other than abstract concepts that each individual might have a different opinion on (like originality, quality of art, etc) I hate reviewing but I wanted to get that first point out there so whatever.

So, in my dumb opinion, I think this game is worthy of an iPhone app, and that's all that counts these days.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

really makes you shit bricks

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

wHAT THE FUCK???!!

It's hard to believe there is r-tards that would rate this as crap based on it not being a fully playable RPG. THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT EPIC! Fucking retards, no wonder you were made fun of in that dot dot stuff. unfair reviews by 9 year olds that get pissy when the animation isn't humorous are fucking annoying. They will rate a shit animation that made them laugh 10, but this piece of work that I'm sure took a while to make deserves a 1/10? a 0/10? WTF indeed.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

oh my god.

This is the inspiration I need to create my own escape game. It's going to have an extreme, soft, hellish tone, in a cave of some sort. I feel like crying for coming across this masterpiece :!!!!!!

HarraH responds:

Haha wow thanks :D

Easter Basket Dressup Easter Basket Dressup

cool

the peeps are obese looking

Snowball Target Practice Snowball Target Practice

Bullseye!

I love stuff like this, you should make more. But nobody wants to play computer games like this that last 5 minues, so try to see if you could make games and slap them on a hacked psp like my friend does. for some reason, no matter how shitty a game is, it's a billion times better if it's on a handheld.

Gamekrazzy responds:

thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Madness Day Art Collab 09 Madness Day Art Collab 09

Hand the reaper!!!

ooh scary awesome reaper

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Oh man

M-Vero's octopi picture with the initials DWR really got to me. I love octopus very much.