The Artist The Artist

I don't forgive my idiot friends or any so called artists that paid money to college to get their art degrees. Art degrees are shit tier degrees, and any sort of googling along the multi year path to the degree could've prevented the mistake from becoming a worse debt sinkhole: Art simply doesn't make money. That's art by the definetion of the textbook, so to speak.

Expression is beautiful, and this animation earns 5 stars from me

Quickshorts - Christmas Quickshorts - Christmas

it is incoherent

Omnislash FAIL Omnislash FAIL

You forgot the menu. If you can't be bothered to add a simple menu, the videos gonna reply itself, forcing me to listen to it twice while I'm writing the review, making me delete my 5 star rating and giving you 0.

This is incomplete. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

originalhobodeadfish responds:

I appologize for the inconvenience, I am new to posting on Newgrounds, if you could give me more info on this, I'd be glad to change it. I plan on being here a while so any advice would be helpful.

Journey East Journey East

Pretty interesting.

There is so many things that are wrong with it, I don't want to be the one that offers you the article on how to fix it all. I'll leave that work to someone else with no life. Where it stands, I think you know the general problems with it, your just wanting some feedback at this point.

Right off the bat, it's strange the way the guy tells you to make your name, but you can click the ok button under it. That was a foreshadowing of many problems to come.

Just fix it dude, you don't need people telling you a lot of common sense problems. THEN you should release it and let people get flustured over the bugs they encounter. This is not beta yet.

Asteroid Hell Asteroid Hell

I got $200 headphones for nothing.

I can't play for longer than 5 seconds without dying

I don't care if the game is meant to be hard, I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say you have to compensate outside of your shell and see what the game industry looks like when it comes to difficulty. I lasted longer on Silver Surfer, and that game is hard as ass

This is newgrounds. Flash. html 5 goes on your website buddy

B1KMusic responds:

>I got $200 headphones for nothing

Wut

Also, If newgrounds was about flash and not HTML5, they would not have spent several hours implementing an HTML5 uploading system into NewGrounds. Get with the times, bro. Flash is old technology. HTML5 is open, community-drive, works out of the box, and works better than flash for many reasons. Apple blocks flash, Google dreams of a web without flash, and even Adobe has made a flash-to-HTML5 converter, signifying that they have waved the white flag.

Slime Quest Slime Quest

lol mintpaw you directed someone to check out a (what i thought to be) a great example on the forums. This reminds me of how professors in college make their students buy the books they wrote for the class lectures.

No but seriously this is a solid game. I mean, there's nothing to prod at other than abstract concepts that each individual might have a different opinion on (like originality, quality of art, etc) I hate reviewing but I wanted to get that first point out there so whatever.

So, in my dumb opinion, I think this game is worthy of an iPhone app, and that's all that counts these days.

-_Breeze_- -_Breeze_-

i agree with luk3t3

i turned it up for the piano, but that damn beat gets in the way D:

Flow discovered, reprocessing rating. rating=8 true

[MC] My Last Step [MC] My Last Step

Great

I'm not really a critic so ill just say that i like it. It sounds like the inspirational music you'd hear in a world war II movie, it has that soft thick feeling to it.

Flaws of Misanthropy Flaws of Misanthropy

great

the only band i can stand that has a singer like this is nile. and yes, the drum pedals are obnoxious

TheParadoxUnseen responds:

Thanks for the feedback, AND comparing us to Nile. They fucking rock.

We will be re-uploading our properly mixed and mastered version very soon. We'll keep you posted

Rubbing The Lamp 02 Rubbing The Lamp 02

lol wth

roflcopters

Always bet on Duke. Always bet on Duke.

FAWK YEAH!

Duke Nukem has some hardcore fans, I know I'm one. I can see why you were inspired to make a D.N. game. I keep thinking I should make a youtube poop fight for newgrounds, but laziness and weed hold me back. I'm fanatic of many things :D

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

:D

It's really not that bad, it's got the lighting effects. Not everyone gets to be born with a mind of magical artistic powers.